Postage And Handling
After ordering online you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details.We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postage charges are set at a flat rate of $8 for Australian orders and $25 for International orders, regardless of the quantity and size of works purchased.
- Depending on the size and quantity, prints are packaged flat in No Bend envelopes or wrapped in acid free tissue archival paper and rolled in a 100mm diameter sturdy tube.
- All orders are shipped via Australia Post, regardless of the value of your order.
- If you require insurance for your order, please contact Signed & Numbered via phone or email for a postage estimate.
- All Australia Post shipments are now traceable. A tracking number can be provided on request if your order has not arrived within the estimated time frame.
- 10% GST applies. This is included in all prices.
- For orders within Australia please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
- For international orders please allow 20 days for delivery of unframed prints and 25 days for delivery of framed prints.
- Signed & Numbered Pty Ltd is not responsible for international orders once the order has been shipped. Please be aware of your country's postal service and keep in mind packages at customs take anywhere from a week to 3 months to clear. Please be aware that your country may charge tax and duties. Signed & Numbered Pty Ltd has no control over any charges that may be applicable when picking your package up from customs.
- Orders are inspected and approved before sale, the goods are packed in perfect condition and if items are found damaged on arrival, a dispute with Australia Post shall be taken forth. If your order arrives damaged, please email us within 24 hours of receiving your order. For your reference, we suggest you take photos of any damage.